Sunday, April 30, 2006

Just call me Paul

So I'm out to work on #4. First step is to chop down that tree.. its 15' tall and begining to flower so I better kill it while I can. I sort of feel bad killing a perfectly good tree, but I have to move my shed because the roof is sloped towards the house and the runoff is ending up in my basement.

On a lighter note I watched Aeon Flux this week. I was never a fan of the cartoon (although im re-evaluating that) but the movie was not too shabby. Lately I find I can enjoy almost any movie out there... sort of weird.

It also looks like im going to go ahead with the Laser Surgery. The consultation went well and although they try and up sell you to the "Best", and most expensive surgery, I refused to submit to their fear mongering. Let the countdown to May 25th begin.

I also had new windows installed in the bedrooms. I didnt put it on my 101 list because I felt like I would be cheating myself because I had already arranged to have them installed before I created my list. Anyway im quite pleased with the results, they look really good and the sound barrier they create will be wonderfull for those weekend parties on the back deck that would be sure to wake up the kids. In the next few weeks they should be back to install the patio door.

Oh and I also went to a Jack and Jill party on Friday, I dressed up like a ballerina.. i'll post pictures soon.. maybe.

Whoop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home