Saturday, April 22, 2006

Here today, gone tomorrow

Ok, So thursday I went on a tour of the Toronto Film School. It was pretty nice inside, full size studio sets, top of the line computer systems and software, and lifetime access to the school.

The problem is its a 15 month program full time, no part time or night school available and tuition is $25,000. So basically I've counted them out for now. Im thinking I might take a script writing course and maybe a camera course and try and wing it on the weekends... I mean who needs a degree anyhoo.

Monday is gonna be a busy day. Brand new windows getting installed in the house, 3 master bedroom windows and 2 of the kids bedrooms plus a new sliding patio door. I also have an appointment for a consultation on Laser eye surgery. I have to say as well that my list of 101 in 1001 days is coming along nicely. Im up to around 50 items and moving.

Oh and I just found out my good friend Steve and his wife Amber have given birth to a baby boy weighing 7lbs 12 ounces and named him Elijah (sp?). Congrats Dude!

Go Flames Go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Gratz on checking out the film school and writing your 101 list!! Very exciting!! Very interesting tasks, can't wait to see how things go, especially the can't believe you have seen films list !

-Haven

12:18 p.m.  
Blogger Jamie said...

Holy Moly, you've done 50 of your 101? Congratulations! When did you start? I think I've done 5! WTG!

7:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home